The Cortina Owners Club of Ireland Ltd. (COCI) was formed in 1994 after a couple of inaugural meeting of like-minded Cortina owners.
The Club caters for the entire model range of the Ford Cortina (Mk1 – Mk5) produced from 1962 to 1982.
The Club currently has over 100 members and membership is open to anybody who owns or wishes to own a Ford Cortina.
Membership costs €30 per annum and forms can be downloaded from this website – see Membership section.
Benefits and Advantages of Belonging to a Properly Organised and Constituted Club
- The Cortina Owners Club of Ireland Ltd. (COCI) is a properly registered Club.
- It is a legally registered limited company.
- It is fully insured (public liability etc.) for all it’s members at all official Club organised events.
- It Is recognised and approved by Ford Ireland and has worked and co-operated with Ford Ireland on several Ford commercial ventures – most recently at the official July’12 launch of Ford’s new Ecoboost engine in the Ford Focus.
- Member’s Cortina’s have been featured in several Irish and UK classic car magazine including The Irish Vintage Scene and Retro Scene (Ireland)…. and Classic Ford/Retro Ford in the UK.
- COCI has been featured in the following TV programmes and documentaries :
- RTE Nationwide…most recently featuring our 2012 Rosscarberry (Cork) 50th Anniversary weekend of celebrations
- TG4 Cogar – Cortina documentary including 2012 Anniversary Celebrations.
- Members-only Club Forum on the internet….useful for news/info/technical discussion/sales etc.
- Club Newsletters circulated throughout the year.
- Club Official Regalia and Merchandise…..shirts/caps/jackets etc.